Wednesday 9 January 2008

Busy, away and a review

I suppose I should apologise for the recent lack of updates... sorry. There, now I have absolved myself I will offer the weakest of excuses. I was on holiday over Christmas, and just before, and since getting back into the office, I have been playing catch-up (that isn't a game, but work). I have also been away at a conference and struggling with getting out of the bed before 9:00am each morning, I suppose that teaches me for not getting up before 9:00am for the three weeks over Christmas.

I'd like to send a big thank you to Lesley who provided all the prayer items for the past few weeks, such a project as WordLive needs a lot of prayer and without the prayer we have received we wouldn't have got this far. However, there is a long way to go, a lot to do and 2008 will keep the whole team extremely busy.

We have also had a great review posted by Mark Brown in Australia. He makes some great points and I wonder whether he has seen our 'to do' list for 2008? I think everything he mentions in his wish list are things that we are thinking about, putting into the mix or are currently covering via Facebook. Anyway, you can read more about what Mark says here.

Now, where is that to do list...

No comments: