Friday 31 October 2008

It's Friday and it's...

... ?

That phrase could be finished in quite a few ways depending, rightly or wrongly, how old you are. For those who are at least as old as I am, (I may tell you one day) you may be chomping at the bit to cry out Crackerjack. You may be thinking of the crunchie bar adverts from a few years ago. Or you may be overjoyed that it isn't just any Friday, but Friday the 31st October... Halloween (well, perhaps not).

I'm happy it is Friday because it means the weekend is almost here and that means a little rest. I'm also aware that it is 31st October, which means when I get back in the office next Monday, we'll be in November. The beginning of November marks the beginning of editing the content for WordLive that will appear on the site in February 2009.

The content for the site goes through several stages before it appears on, downloads to or is fed into, your digital devices. It is written, edited, recorded, drawn, animated, videoed and uploaded. This process involves many people and I'll try and introduce you to them as we go on. In the meantime, I'm Darren, and I'm glad it's Friday, and may your Friday be blessed.

No comments: