Monday 31 December 2007

Almost time

At midnight tonight, GMT, we move into 2008, a new year. The 1st of January also marks the first day of specific content for WordLive. This is all new material created to help you and others engage with the Bible, to get to know what is is written in that old manuscript and hopefully meet with God through the experience.

It is quite interesting for me, as this time last year I was preparing for a six week sabbatical, that didn't go quite according to plan but that is another story, however, on my return to the office, in February, I was asked to join a team that were just beginning to plan the scope of the WordLive project. And now, here, a little over ten months later we are at launch.

The content that you'll find has been edited and pulled into shape by a team of editors and creatives and it would be good to give these unsung heroes a little credit as we hit the web. So in no particular order, I give you the editors and creatives who have pulled the first months content together.

'Tricia, Andrew, Phil, Lin, Eddie, Lizzie, Andrew and Wendy, Jon, John and myself. I'll tell you more about these people as we head into the new year, but just to say a big thank you to them at this time. Roll on midnight.

No comments: