Tuesday 4 December 2007

Ready, Set, Beta

Closed beta testing begins today and we're all very excited about it. Well I am, I'm not sure about those who are handling the bug reports and other process bits and pieces (a website doesn't just come into being you know).

BTW, I am Darren, I'm your host for the time being on this blog, but there are others who may just pop in and post. My role is to oversee the content that gets created for the site. That means that I spend a lot of my time filling in forms, editing text and sometimes (if I am really lucky) playing with Flash animations. I'll introduce you to other members of the team over time, there are quite a few of us, and we'll get to know each other as we journey onwards.

For those who are active in the beta test, I hope you enjoy the experience and are able to give us some constructive feedback, and for those who aren't, it won't be long now till WordLive gets released to everyone.

2 comments:

David Letchworth said...

So far so good guys, no glitches yet. Will be able to check tomorrow and maybe Friday, but not again till Monday. Good stuff on Beatitudes, will use it in my ministry somewhere, as well as personal devotion. David.

Darren said...

Thanks David, glad it worked for you and that the material was good too.